Let's get personal

Hello guys! It's been a while since I posted on this blog. My year started on a very bad note but that is a story for another blog.When I was finding my feet into 2020, this whole covid 19 pandemic came and our lives have just changed. Some days I feel okay some days i feel like i am drowning. I am taking each day as it comes. I hope we are all staying safe.


So today i woke up feeling good about myself and decided to do a little photoshoot behind my house of course hahaha. You really have no idea how good that made me feel. So i decided to do a little blog post and answer some questions i found so interesting. So here we go let's get personal.

Who are you
I am a young lady living a purposeful life of giving other people hope. I bring a positive change in people's lives. I give hope, inspire, equip and transform.

What are you passionate about?
Building people's confidence, inspiring people to live a purposeful life and reach their maximum potential.

What are the achievements you are most proud of?
Getting recognised for the work i am doing and receiving a pioneering women leader award recently in India.

What are you most grateful for in life? 
Discovering my purpose and doing what i love

What are the most important things to you in life?
Joy
Happiness
Love

How would you describe yourself?

What are your values? What do you represent? What do you want to embody? 
Integrity
Service to others
Trustworthy

Do you love yourself?
Yes i do. If i dont love myself who will.

How can you love yourself more today?
Practicing self care more. Reminding myself that prioritising myself is not being selfish.

What is your ideal self? What does it mean to be your highest self?
Being so comfortable and confident about myself in any space. 

Look at your life now. Are you living the life of your dreams?
I am not yet but i am happy i discovered the path.

If you have one year left to live, what would you do?
Do a "SELF LOVE TOUR" across the globe empowering people to be their true self.

If you have one month left to live, what would you do?
Spend it with my family and loved ones

What would you do today if there is no more tomorrow?
Enjoy my life like there is no tomorrow lol.

What are the biggest things you’ve learned in life to date?
You are the manual of how people should treat you

What advice would you give to yourself 3 years ago?
In terms of your career follow your heart. Do not do things because everyone is doing it. We are here to serve differently.
Thank you for passing by. Dont be lonely in this difficult time my social media platforms are always open if you need to talk to someone.

Sending you love and sunshine

Comments

  1. Its amazing how you always drip with confidence, I hope to be like you one day especially the self love, you truly inspire me. Please share your Social Media feeds Twitter, Facebook & Instagram?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also disable and i wish to know you more please for your name om social media

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need this, am gonna heal here I see it already

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Self acceptance

The Healing Power of Opening up your Feelings and Thoughts