Meet my Billionaire

“Being the hero of your own story is all about overcoming obstacles in your life.”



Hello, guys! I hope this blog post finds you well and motivated. I know its been long since I last posted here but I am back again with a Monday motivation for your soul. Today I want to introduce you to someone very special in my life. A good friend, mentor, my inspiration and most importantly my billionaire lol. Yes, I call him my billionaire because his future is just too bright, he is so serious about making money. A person who is showing that the biggest disability in life is fear. Guys meet Adrian Chido Munyoro, a business owner, university student and a photographer.
I met Billionaire back in 2013 through Facebook and since then I have been motivated by his zeal for life and breaking uncommon grounds. Adrian was born with cerebral palsy which makes it difficult for him to walk and go about his daily life naturally. Adrian did his primary education at St Giles primary (a school for the disabled). He did his secondary education at different schools because most schools could not accommodate him. Adrian faced all the challenges you can think of from stigma, inaccessibility of buildings, being misunderstood as someone who is mentally challenged to someone who is drunk (due to the way he talks and walks).



Despite all those challenges Adrian pushed hard because he did not let people’s perception of him be a barrier to achieving his goals. When he started his IT career some people did not take 
him seriously. They wanted him to do things for free. Yes, it is difficult to do business when you have a disability especially in a society where persons with disability are viewed as charity cases.
When he told me that he was now venturing into photography I was worried (sorry Billionaire lol) because I just thought people are not going to take him seriously. I did not tell him about how I felt but I encouraged him to follow his dreams. In my mind I was just thinking I have never seen a photographer with CP, how is he going to manage. Boy oh boy! I was wrong. He had his beast mode activated nothing was gonna stop him. Now I am proud to say that he runs his own photography company called Golden colors 263 and an IT company called Golden colors innovations. Talking about setting the pace, breaking barriers and norms.



In life we face so many challenges but we should always look at the person inside. Remember, when an egg force comes from within life begins but when it comes from outside life ends. Let that force comes from within you so that the life of your dream begins.
If you are in need of a photographer for a party, wedding, photoshoots or any event Golden Colors 263 got you covered. Guaranteed quality and affordable prices. Golden colors innovations got you on all your graphic and web designs you need.
The biggest resource you have is YOURSELF.


Pictures by Golden Colors 263

Contact them here:
 golden_colors_pix

+263 77 498 8495
............................................................................................................

Let us connect

 Life in the shoes of a short girl

@sinikiwekademaunga


 

Sinikiwe Kademaunga

sinikiwe kademaunga
















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Self acceptance

The Healing Power of Opening up your Feelings and Thoughts

Let's get personal